GATE, which stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, is a national-level engineering entrance exam for getting into Master’s programs and getting jobs in PSUs. The GATE 2023 exam will be administered by IIT Kanpur. The officials will soon make official announcements. The GATE examination is rotated annually between IISc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kanpur.
IIT Kanpur will publish the GATE 2023 syllabus on its website for CSE, ME, Civil, EEE, and 25 other disciplines. As in previous years, the GATE syllabus for General Aptitude will be the same for all papers with a 15% weight, while the remainder of the syllabus will change depending on which paper the aspirant selects. GATE 2023 is based on having a complete understanding of each subject. The GATE syllabus is a compilation of the topics covered in foundational engineering courses. There are 29 subjects on the test, and candidates can choose more than one as long as they follow the guidelines set by the officials.
GATE 2023 Prominence
- Organized by the Indian IIT Kanpur
- Applicant Submission Mode is Online.
- The exam will be conducted on a computer that is online-based.
- Exams are done once a year.
- The GATE exam will be conducted for the duration of 3 hours.
- There are 29 subject papers (as per GATE 2022).
- Every year, about 9 lakh people apply for the exam.
Syllabus for the GATE Exam
The GATE syllabus will be prepared and published on the official website of the exam organization. The GATE syllabus is an important part of getting ready for the upcoming GATE exam. This will list all of the topics that will be on the exam paper. Before beginning their preparations, candidates are strongly encouraged to familiarise themselves with the GATE 2023 syllabus first. There will be two parts to the exam: General Aptitude (GA) and a subject selected by the candidate. BYJU’S Exam Prep has given the GATE syllabus for each branch. You can get the GATE syllabus 2023 PDF for each of the 29 branches to help you study and review the most important topics.
GATE Syllabus 2023: Preparation Tips
The GATE syllabus makes it extremely difficult for candidates to prepare for the exam because there is a lot of pressure and the competition is getting tougher.
Tips on how to study and cover the GATE curriculum quickly so you can pass the GATE 2023 exam
- Focus on the most important parts of each section of the GATE 2023 syllabus to get to know it.
- To prepare for the GATE exam, refer only to the appropriate materials and books.
- You know how important each subject is and how many points it is worth.
- Review often and try to answer the tough questions on the GATE 2023 exam’s list of topics.
- Attempt the practice tests.
- Attempt to find solutions to the GATE question papers from earlier years.
Benefits of Taking the GATE Exam
Candidates who take the GATE Exam can get the following benefits,
- You can get into Master of Technology (M.Tech. ), Master of Engineering (M.E. ), and Ph.D. programs with your GATE score.
- Several foreign universities also consider GATE scores.
- You can use their GATE score to apply for high-paying jobs in the private sector, central government, and GOI organizations, as well as in the public sector.
- If you pass GATE 2022, you can go to a university or college at the state or national level to get a higher degree, like an M.Tech.You will also get a scholarship of Rs. 12,400 per month for the two years of your program.
- The GATE score can be considered for fellowship and scholarship programs.
If you have a solid understanding of the curriculum, you will be able to prepare well for the examination and will be able to pass the examination with high marks and also enjoy the benefits of the score.